- This course closed on 05/16/2021.
The goal of this course is to help participants decide whether they want to pursue the full Executive Microcertificate, while still teaching core concepts that will be useful for any career in the industry as a stand-alone course.
This is the foundation course for the program. We are going to tie together our 4 core themes – sustainability, exploration, mineral processing, and finance, into a common economic thesis.
After completing this course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of a mining flowsheet and options from an economic perspective at a mine site
- Define and describe an economic orebody
- Checklist exploration projects from an economic perspective
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to structure change at an operating asset
- Develop another perspective on sustainability and change
For any questions, feedback or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
For any access or technology related questions, please contact us at [email protected].
For any content related questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- Enrolment in this course closed on 02/02/2021.